Resort Review Submission Criteria
Your input is critical to give a fair and balanced description of the resorts. Our goal is to provide traveler reviews that fairly and accurately describe the condition and experience of staying at a particular hotel or resort. Please feel free to present your personal experience either positive and/or negative.
All reviews are moderated due to spam and may take a few hours to appear live on the site.
Here is our basic criteria for posting reviews:
1. Please be fair when reviewing a resort or destination.
2. Tell us the inside knowledge you gained that you will use next time you visit the destination.
3. If you liked a resort – Say so – describe what you liked about the resort.
4. If a resort needs improvement – Say so – but please be fair and balanced.
5. No vendetta’s please. Don’t verbally assault the property or try to get someone fired.
6. Do not personally name an individual when criticizing.
7. If you are employed or professionally connected with the resort or destination we DO encourage you to provide feedback.
Please use this link to provide Management Feedback.
8. No foul language.
9. No sexually explicit language – Keep it clean.
10. No racial or derogatory comments or statements of any kind.
11. No degrading remarks of any individual or race of people at all.
12. This is a public forum, please have respect for others and be professional.
Note: We truly want you to submit travel reviews of the hotels and resorts which you have stayed. HOWEVER, if your goal is to simply be vindictive, blasting a property online or get someone fired, please do not submit a review.