Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Cabo
Playa El Medano S N
Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410, MX
Fitness Center: Yes
Day Spa: Yes
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Cabo Resort Reviews
The minute you enter the lobby and the fragrance of Rosemary and mint enter your senses, you clearly know this is a unique resort. Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is a truly deluxe ocean front Cabo Spa resort. The Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa was Zen inspired and designed for peace and solitude in a deluxe resort atmosphere. The guestrooms are bathed tasteful onyx earth tone lighting adding a a romantic glow to the rooms.
The Armonia Spa is dedicated to the holistic theme of treating body, mind and spirit as one. The Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Armonia Spa offers an extensive menu of services that incorporate the healing properties of the sea and desert plants.
Pacifica’s signature restaurant, Siempre, features dining all day/all night, market fresh ingredients, and both a wellness-oriented spa menu and a “splurge” menu to satisfy the urge for sweets. Guests may also reserve tables at the restaurants of neighboring Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.
308 1 & 2 bedroom Suites (All-Suites), Air Conditioning, 3 Pools, 5 Restaurants, 24 Bars, Fitness Center, Day Spa, Parking
"Do you want a 5 star upscale, all adult, all inclusive property that is NOT party central, where you can relax with a Zen like feel where real adults , not Spring Break crowds come to enjoy classy accommodations, delicious cocktails by the pools while listening to piped in music, can talk without having to yell, gourmet meals and evenings spent by the fire pits with excellent service by friendly wait staff. Then Pacifica Bonito is your place.
TIP : this resort is not for a rowdy spring break dance on the bar free for all. If that’s what your looking for chose another resort, please! Guests at Pacifica will thank you. We have been here many times even choosing it for my daughters wedding in May 2019 because of the excellence that this resort provides.
We were welcomed back like family such a nice touch when staff remember your name as well as your favorite cocktails, foods etc. As always we were greeted with a tasty fruity cocktail as we stepped out of our transportation. Our arrival time was 1pm and check in was speedy as we were in our towers suite within minutes. Our suite had two rooms, a large bathroom, ceiling fans and a plunge pool outside of the living area. Equipped with a mini frig. stocked and a Nespresso Coffee Machine. The food is top notch we enjoyed delicious meals and excellent friendly wait staff.
Many thanks and love to:
- Lawrence the General Manager: With his high expectations for service while making Pacifica number one in Cabo and providing a happy workplace for employees who all go the extra mile for you.
- Juan Manuel the Food and Beverage Manager: He is on top of his game always asking us what we needed and offering his services Aldo Vazquez, Head Chef: turning out fabulous meals day after day. BRAVO!
- Ruben the Front Desk Manager: Provides efficient quick check in so you can enjoy every minute Gabriel, VIP Manager/Sommelier: Excellent service very knowledgeable on wines, especially Mexican wines. He introduced me to some very good ones.
- Patricia, Manager Siempre Restaurant: Excellent service and my favorite restaurant..yum Yomali, Personal Butler: Miss Johnny on the spot! Ask and you will receive (quickly). Beautiful inside and out! My very favorite, love you Yomali!
- Jorge, Breakfast Waiter: Excellent service, always has a smile Sofia, Breakfast Grill master at Siempre: Excellent service always remembered my bacon.
- Rene the Pool Butler: Excellent Service and remember my favorite cocktail.
- Sergio, Dinner Waiter: Excellent service always describing what he was servicing us and how prepared.
- Natalie, VIP Lounge: Excellent service always keep my wine glass full. Everyone one of them could be seen around the resort making sure all was fine or if you needed anything more.
We hated leaving, we LOVE it here and plan another return in February or sooner. “Friends are the family we choose ourselves” THANK YOU PACIFICA BONITO!" – Patricia from Carrollton, Texas