Travel Agents, Travel Bloggers & Travel Writers
Guest Blogging Opportunities
We invite Guest Travel Authors to provide original, High Quality, well-written travel articles. We especially encourage Travel Agents, Travel Writers and Bloggers to submit articles about Travel Experiences, Touring, Cruising, Travel-Foodies, Adventure and Recreation opportunities.
Why Publish Articles on REVIEW RESORTS?
If you are a Travel Agent, let’s work together. We need content and you need to build your brand. Publishing articles on a website such as REVIEW RESORTS will help you increase your online footprint. You will receive full credit and proper attribution for your article with an amazing author bio page featuring your head-shot image, professional bio and links to your website/blog and social media sites.
If you are a Travel Writer, you may be looking for outlets to publish your work to establish yourself as a top-tier travel author or thought-leader. Review Resorts is the perfect marketing platform to help you establish yourself as a travel thought-leader.
- Destination Reviews with an emphasis on the local food and nightlife (ala: Anthony Bourdain)
- International Travel & Touring
- Peoples & Cultures – (must be accurate & genuine)
- Vacation Ideas & Reviews
- Cruise & Ship Reviews
- Solo Travel
- Hawaii Hotel Reviews & Things to do in the islands
- Mexico Beach Resort Reviews & Fun things to do at the Destination
- RV Life & Camping Resort Reviews
Review Resorts will pay $40 USD per article if we publish it live on our website.
To qualify for the $40 compensation, guest travel authors must meet the following criteria:
- Article MUST be about Travel, Resorts, Hotels, Cruising, Touring, Recreation, Peoples & Cultures, Adventure, Exploring or Travel Foodies.
- Your article MUST provide deep knowledge and insight for our readers that will help them plan a better travel experience.
- Please do your research. No “Fluff” overview type articles with little substance.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 2,500 words in length.
- Articles should have a strong opening paragraph.
- The body should have a natural flow that stays on topic.
- The article should have a strong conclusion.
- No articles where Religion is the primary focus. No articles which have Religious Doctrine included.
- No Politics!
- No derogatory references to any race, nationality, religion or sub-group.
- Your blog post must be original, authentic content that you wrote and not previously published elsewhere on the web or in print.
- Please do not submit articles you found on another website.
- All articles will be run through a plagiarism check.
Links in Articles
- We will post up to three (3) external links (follow) max in an article.
- No Links to Online Casinos, Pharma, Medical, Dating or Political websites. No affiliate links. We reserve the right to remove any link we deem not suitable for Review Resorts.
- Note: If you include any external links in your article, it will not qualify for guest author payment.
- The article should not be published on your blog or any other website in its original or modified form for 14-days after it is posted on the REVIEW RESORTS website.
- Within the 14-day period, you are welcome to promote your article on social media with a web-link back to the article on REVIEW RESORTS.
- For the Author Bio page, we will need your head-shot image, professional bio and social web-links.
- REVIEW RESORTS reserves the right to edit or refuse any article(s) submitted to our website(s).
- If your article is accepted to be posted live to Review Resorts you will be notified via email with a subject: ARTICLE ACCEPTED.
- NOTE: Only articles that are posted live to Review Resorts website are eligible for the $40 USD compensation.
- Payment is by check in U.S. Dollars made out to the Guest Author Name or by PayPal if you reside outside of the USA.
We have spent a lot of development time on our Guest Author pages to make you look awesome! All authors receive appropriate credit with a prominent Author Bio page featuring your professional bio, head-shot and links to your website and social media. Articles featured on the site will add value to your content marketing and link building campaigns. Take a look at this example: Author Bio Page
Articles MUST be about travel, recreation or leisure activities. We carefully examine articles submitted to REVIEW RESORTS by our contributors and guest bloggers. Editing is generally limited to grammatical errors and facts, minor edits, title changes and photo changes. If more than that is required, we will return it to you with some suggestions so that you have an opportunity to make the improvements and re-submit your article. If we make anything more than minor changes, we will send you the complete text of the post for your approval before it is published.
Instructions for Submitting Articles
Become part of the writing team here at Review Resorts! Please use the online form below to Submit Article Ideas. We really want to hear from you!
Questions? – Send an email: [email protected]
Please Submit Your Article Idea Below:
Republishing Policies, Exclusivity and Copy writing
The article you submit is assumed to be exclusively for use on REVIEW RESORTS. Once your article and accompanied images are posted live and you are paid for the article, it becomes a property of Review Resorts and therefore you give us your consent to reproduce such content in any way, publicly or privately, in any form of media without any additional compensation to you. While you can write about the topic elsewhere, your submitted article on REVIEW RESORTS must be unique and not published anywhere else on the web.