Winter Travel Fashion
Winter traveling promises a well-needed escape, whether it’s from a holiday hectic December, a bitter cold January, or a drab February. There’s something about the winter season that awakens person’s wanderlust, driving countless people north for the winter ski slopes or south for summery skies and warm weather beaches.
This first stop for the Holidays is to set up your bedding to be the most comfortable place with cozy, warm place complete with Goose Feather Pillows around.
In addition to all this, an essential thing is your winter travel outfits. You can stay warm and fashionable at the same time in winters. In order to stay healthy and away from illness, it is imperative to have yourself covered in layers. Here are a couple of tricks that will help you stay warm and stylish this winter while traveling.
Turtlenecks Are Back in Fashion
Turtlenecks are back in fashion. For a cold day, double up on turtlenecks, you can wear a tight, thin turtle neck underneath a bulkier, thick one. Then you can wear thermal tights underneath your dress and won’t be seen. But they are keys to keeping you warm, especially when you will be outside for long periods.
You can wear long socks under your winter shoes. This is the key to staying warm. You can either show them off if they are long enough or have them tucked under your tall boots. Even if you are not wearing warm boots, you can double up on long socks to stay warm.
These Boots Were Made For Walking!
Long boots are another item that will affect your look. Nice fitted long boots can keep your shape in the winter. Look for the boots that hit just below the knees and are tightly fitted around the calves. This will help you look less bulky. Sneakers can also help in your chic winter look. It also keeps you warm and cozy.
Scarves are the ultimate key to staying warm and looking sophisticated in the wintertime. It adds colors, patterns, and textures to any dull winter outfits. Hats are another essential in your winter travel outfit. Any hat will help keep your head and ears warm. Also, without scarves and hats, everyone will look the same in their oversized coats. Mittens are also vital to keep your hands warm.
A nice jacket, preferably wool or faux, lined for extra warmth is another essential. Make sure it fits you perfectly, especially around the shoulders to avoid looking boxy or too bulky. Teddy bear coats and puffer jackets are also huge this winter and are latterly the warmest thing ever. You can wear coats that hit somewhere between mid-thigh to just below the knees, or if you want too big, the coat hits your ankles.
In the end, remember to layer. The key here really is to layer up, layer under, over, or both for maximum impact. You will look so chic this winter, and not at the expense of warmth.
Another look for traveling for work this winter is effortless and comfortable. Winter traveling can be stressful. There is always a possibility of severe flight delays due to weather, and of course, come holiday season, airports get insanely busy that means much longer wait times. But there is one way to reduce the stress, and it comes down to nailing the perfect winter travel outfit that is both practical and comfortable.
A comfortable pair of pants, whether leggings, velvet flares or loose-fitting track pants, should include your travel outfit. Cozy sweater and jacket are both essentials to have in hand when dealing with frigid airport and plane temperatures.
Fall Travel Fashion Ideas
- Wear a matching sweater and pants set. It looks equal parts comfortable and chic.
- Jeans, a puffy coat, and sneakers are foolproof travel uniform.
- An oversized coat that you can use as a blanket in the chilly plane.
Some people prefer wearing loungewear sets during casual traveling.
Five ideas of loungewear sets are:
- Kitten soft and slightly oversized loungewear, made with a breathable blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester is what you will fall in love with.
- Slip into wildly comfortable loungewear set that features a subtle metallic effect and ultra-lightweight fabric for a breathable feel as we move into warmer weather.
- Coordinate the colors of your loungewear top and bottoms. You can still get a look that feels intentional without being monochromatic with these separates.
- The laid-back, flowing fit, and a cotton-hemp blend of loungewear is very comfortable. Wear it for at-home workouts, lounging on the couch, cooking or whenever your heart desires.
- The classic black and white stripe loungewear sets are even softer. You can also throw on a sweater or light jacket and some sneakers and can get away with wearing it for a quick walk outside the house.