- I would like to post an ad. How do I start?
- I have created an account and asked to enter verification code. But I have not received an Email with verification code.
- I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under.
- I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category?
- I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it?
- I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- Can I change my Email address, password or name?
- I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam.
- Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content?
- I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely?
- My ad has expired and taken offline. How can I resubmit it?
- I would like to submit a banner to display on your site. What should I do?
- I have my banner displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics?
- My question is not listed. Can I contact you?
1. I would like to post an ad. How do I start? back
To start posting ads, you will need to
create an account. The Email
address you entered during registration will need to be verified. During
verification we will send you a verification code, which you need to paste to
the presented form or simply click the link from your Email. Once your Email
address is verified, you may start
posting ads. When you logon
to the system, your name is displayed at the top center of the navigation bar.
2. I have created an account and asked to enter verification code. But I have not received an Email with verification code. back
Please make sure you have entered a correct and valid Email address. Logon to
the board with the Email address and password you registered and click
. If your
Email Address is incorrect, then make necessary changes and click "Update
Account". The verification code will be resend to the new address you specified.
Please note: The verification code is resend only if you changed an Email
Address. If you specified the correct address but for some reason the Email did
not reach you, simply logon and click "resend verif. code" link on verification
3. I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under. back
If you cannot find appropriate category to post your ad under, please
let us know
and we will create a
new category if it does not contradict with our policies.
4. I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category? back
Ad can be moved into a different category by site administrator. Please let us know if your would like to move your ad.
5. I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it? back
Yes, you can change the image. If you have not submitted the ad yet, then on
the final ad submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumbnail
and then click "Ad Images". If you have submitted the ad, you can still
change the image. Open your ad in full view and within the "Status" area at the
bottom click "Images" link. You will be directed to the image
6. I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every ad posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your ad has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
7. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we will send you a temporary replacement
password. Click "I forgot my password" at the logon page, enter the
email, which your registered at our board and click "Email My Password".
Check your Email for the temporary password we sent you. Once logon to your
account with a new password, make sure to change it by clicking "Update
Account" link at the top navigation bar.
8. Can I change my Email address, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time by clicking "UpdateAccount". However if you change your Email address, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
9. I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account.
10. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content? back
Sure. You may change the ad duration and content of your ad at any time by clinking "Edit" link at the status bar within full ad view page or by clicking "Edit" next to the selected ad at "My Ads" page. Both links would be available when you logged on to your account at the board.
11. I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely? back
Yes, you can delete your ad using "Delete" link while viewing your ad in full format or from the list of your ads while you click "My Ads" link. Note: you must be logged on to your account before changing or deleting your ads. You may also temporary disable your ad by clicking "Disable" link at full ad view page. The ad will be removed from the list, but remain in database. You can view your disabled ad by logging to the system, clicking "My Ads". You can enable disabled ad by clicking "Enable" full ad view page. Once opened your ad in full view, you may always determine the status of your ad by looking at "Status" bar at the bottom of the page. Appropriate links to edit, delete, disable, change images of your ad are located next to the status indicator.
12. My ad has expired and taken offline. How can I resubmit it? back
You may resubmit your ad after it has expired. Logon to the board, click "My Ads" , find your ad in the list and click "Repost". The ad would go online right away.
13. I would like to submit a banner to display on your site. What should I do? back
To submit a banner, you will need to create regular user account with us. Once your Email Address verified and you logged on, click on "Advertise
"at the bottom and follow steps to submit your banner.
14. I have my banner displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics? back
Sure. Being logged to you account click "Advertise" at the bottom and then See Rotator Statistics . All sites associated with your account would be listed. You may click on "Statistics" to view the daily impressions and clicks for your banner as well as the date of expiration or number of impressions left in your advertisement campaign with us.
15. My question is not listed. Can I contact you? back